Five powerful superfoods to eat everyday to increase your energy, improve your gut health and simply make you look and feel your best.
Foods To Eat Everyday For Health
1- Macadamia Nuts
2- Cold Pressed Green Drinks
4- 85% Dark Chocolate
In this video, Mike explains the benefits of eating these health giving foods everyday and some great tips for choosing the right types and brands.
🔔 LEARN TO MASTER YOUR HEALTH & FITNESS BY SUBSCRIBING
▶️ OTHER VIDEOS ON WEIGHT LOSS, INTERMITTENT FASTING, TIME RESTRICTED EATING, LOW CARB, HEALTH, MUSCLE BUILDING, WEIGHT TRAINING, FITNESS, AND WELLNESS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
* Intermittent Fasting: https://youtu.be/HnDYWP66bSU
* Time Restricted Eating: https://youtu.be/x6kzhKvH1Sc
* Fasting Health Benefits: https://youtu.be/NhGDicfkmpI
* One Meal A Day: https://youtu.be/C4rGTQKKqLA
* Two Meals A day: https://youtu.be/c7feNiHqdY8
* Will Coffee Break A Fast: https://youtu.be/2k6xDXFJH4g
* Fasted Cardio Research: https://youtu.be/pFVDqiKs_Fo
* Apple Cider Vinegar: https://youtu.be/H0skqueOgks
* Arm Workouts: https://youtu.be/I8MGoGkuCyc
* Serratus Anterior Anatomy: https://youtu.be/5XEZDnnssSY
* Isometric Exercise: https://youtu.be/_A4xVsB98Bk
* Reciprocal Inhibition: https://youtu.be/tSdrb0u-F28
* Ankle Mobility: https://youtu.be/pi0m-_VZjbA
* Get Rid Of The Belly Pooch: https://youtu.be/Rj30Qun63iY
* How Many Reps For Bodybuilding: https://youtu.be/DGTtOozsTnM
✅This channel is all about turbocharging your fitness, health and nutrition. If you are interested in losing body fat, putting on muscle, improving your health or simply living a happy fulfilling life, then subscribe to Mike’s channel today.
💯Mike Cola started his own fitness training studio in 1989, Mike Cola Fitness, which is located in New York and has helped 1,000’s of clients achieve there health and fitness goals.
🔴 WORK WITH MIKE ONLINE OR IN HIS FITNESS STUDIO
For online training, weight loss coaching or in person one-on-one training Email Mike or go to his website: http://mikecolafitness.com/
Coaching Services: http://mikecolafitness.com/
* Mike is not a nutritionist or doctor. He is a certified fitness trainer with over 30 years of experience. All the information given on his channel has been gathered by Mike’s personal experience and research he compiled over the years. Always consult a physician before starting a new diet, an eating regiment or a workout plan.