Oats Bhel can be a healthy and tasty replacement for Indian Chaats. Learn how to make Oats Bhel using oats, mix sprouts, fresh veggies, and chutneys by Megha Joshi. If you are planning to reduce some weight without compromising the taste then Oats Bhel is a perfect snack for you.
#oatsforweightloss #bhel #chaatrecipe
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel –
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App –
1 cup Soaked Oats
1/2 cup Mixed Sprouts
1/2 cup Onions
1/2 cup Tomatoes
1 tsp Green Chillies
2 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp Mint & Coriander Chutney
2 tsp Tamarind & Dates Chutney
1. Take oats, soak it for about 3 minutes and put it in a mixing bowl.
2. Add a bowl of mixed sprouts, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and stir it together.
3. Then put few chutneys like mint and coriander, tamarind and dates and some salt to taste.
4. Pour some lemon juice in the bowl and mix it all again.
5. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and sev on the oats bhel.