WhatsApp news alerts: www.khaleejtimes.com/whatsapp
Wheat: 80 grams
Chicken leg boneless: 60 grams
Chicken cubes: 40 grams
Salt: 50 grams
Fried Onions: 3 tbsp
Ghee: 25 grams
Water: 30 cups
1) Add Ghee to the pan and stir fry the boneless chicken.
2) Add pearl barley which is soaked overnight.
3) Add water with salt and allow to simmer.
4) Cover and cook on a low flame for 2-3 hours.
5) Mash the cooked meat until you get the desired consistency.
Garnish with ghee and fried onions. WATCH MORE AT: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/videos
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/khaleejtimes/ #khaleejtimes #dubai #news