What does a dog’s sleeping position mean? Most dog owners know about their pets’ habits and easily understand when their dog is happy, worried, surprised, or scared. You can also reveal some of your dog’s secrets by analyzing its favorite resting position.
The Snowball 1:17
The Pancake 2:12
Curled up in a ball 4:29
On its back 5:36
The Dead Cockroach 6:27
The Sphinx 7:36
The Burrower 7:18
Bonus: How to understand that your dog is absolutely unique 8:50
#dogssleep #understanddog #dogcharacter
– The snowball is one of the most popular positions among dogs — and among cats as well! In this position, a dog curves its spine, and its nose is located not far from its tail.
– The pancake is the most restorative position for sleep, and, in most cases, that’s exactly when REM sleep occurs. So don’t get spooked if your doggy starts to kick and paddle out of the blue. It’s just acting out its dreams.
– If you notice that your adult dog prefers Superman position, it may indicate that it feels hot. Perhaps it’s been a sweltering day or your dog has been playing and exercising too hard. Your dog may be simply exhausted.
– You can sometimes catch your pet curled up in a tight ball with its tail wrapped around its body and its paws neatly tucked away. This way of sleeping resembles the fetal position in humans.
– If your dog prefers sleeping on its back with its front legs bent over its chest and its back legs extended, you’ll probably guess that it feels at ease.
– By sleeping in the dead cockroach position, your pet can be cooling off. You must have noticed that some areas of dogs’ tummies aren’t as fluffy as the rest of their body.
– The sphinx position allows your dog to take off running as soon as you call it. Not many dogs sleep this way, and this is kind of a transitional state between wakefulness and rest.
– If your pooch is a burrower, it needs more affection and attention than any other animal. When such dogs snuggle into something cozy, they are searching for security and comfort.
– If you notice that one part of your pet rests on a comfortable sofa and the other resides on a hard, unforgiving floor AND your dog is sound asleep at this time, congratulations! You’re the owner of a unique dog!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: